Wednesday 7 December 2011

Font Research

I tried out different fonts to get the right font for our poster.



















These are a few fonts that can be related to the normal horror poster's that are on the market today.
I need to develop and make sure I get the right font. I can edit a couple of these and take my research further and produce a final font.


As a group we really liked this font, it gives the "static" effect that is included in televisions and when camera's are dropped, as we drop a camera in a trailer it can be releated to this to make the poster and the trailer have a mutual feel.

Molly created a poster that we have tested to make sure the font works with both the images and the credits. The font is distinctive and can be read easily. This makes sure that we can use this and include it in our final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment